The Seal of Orichalcos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join and fulfil your destiny as soul thief.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Challenges are posted here 2sbo32b
Challenges are posted here I19tfb

Challenges are posted here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

Challenges are posted here Empty
PostSubject: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Feel free to call someone out, if they're online that is.
Duels can be held at either The Dueling Network, or The Yugioh Network. Have fun all.
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 pm

i want to challenge bakura1
Back to top Go down
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm

PM that person, if you know where to find them, be it on YN, or DN...also...if you can, get on Dueling Network. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:58 pm

sure i will do that
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 pm

what is your name
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 pm

i need to know so ican get you
Back to top Go down
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Mr.1
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm

I CHALLENGE DARTZ

Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 pm

No one will be able to challenge me until they sign, pledge.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

okay ill sign on one condition
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

okay what is the pledge for
Back to top Go down
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

You pledge your loyalty to us, vowing never to betray us.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 pm

and if i betray you what happens mr.1 and im not feeling like i want to pledge with you guys being so mean
Back to top Go down
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

1. You, AND your academy will be shut down.

2. If you don't want people to be mean to you, then why are you mean to them Zane? You act like an arrogant, self centered, douche, and you act like you're almighty. If you WANT respect, SHOW respect, or better yet earn it.
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 pm

starscream i need info on the tournement
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

wow you didnt catch on yet you think im a bad duelist still haha and go ahead delete the academy i only act like that beacuse you steal other academies ok get it got it good you think you know me and what i can do but you dont youll be pissed to find out my secret
HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

OK guys, I will not have fighting at this site. This is not a place or time. Solve your problems out there. Whatever that might be. Zane, what is your condition.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 am

My condition is you leave any site not taken by the orichalcos already alone thats all [^_^]
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Condition accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 am

ok so how do i do this pledge
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:28 am

also when can i chat again :)
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 pm

You can chat with anyone. Just keep posting out there.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:09 pm

no i mean the chat thing i got banned from that before and i signed the pledge but i cant go on the chatbox yet
thats all
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Oh, ok I will unban you.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:55 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenges are posted here   Challenges are posted here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenges are posted here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal of Orichalcos  :: Seal Arena :: Challenge!-
Jump to: