The Seal of Orichalcos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join and fulfil your destiny as soul thief.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Lost in Love 2sbo32b
Lost in Love I19tfb

Lost in Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

Lost in Love Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Love   Lost in Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:26 am

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this fan fiction. It all belong to its rightful owner, Terry Goodkind and his books Sword of Truth.
It was a cold autumn school day, and I felt drowsy, sitting in a class listening to Mrs. Amnell talking about history. I hated history, nothing about it fascinated me, let alone educated me. Soon my head fell onto the desk and I made a loud sound as my head hit the surface. Mrs. Amnell turned to look at me.
"Mr. Walker, would you like a pillow?" she asked sarcastically. I looked up at her, rubbing my eyes from tiredness. It was all I could think about. Sleep. "Or would would you like me to hold your head while you sleep?"
Sometimes, Ms. Amnell could have been a real drag. But I still like her, because she was nice to my class. Plus, she didn't give out too much homework. If any at all.
"Sorry, Mrs. Amnell. It won't happen again." I replied. But all I got in return was cold gaze from Mrs. Amnell. She turned and walked back to the chalkboard.
"See that you don't." she said, clapping her hands together. "OK class, today for homework..."
Suddenly the whole class groaned.
"...hold on, you don't even know what homework is. I want each and everyone of you to create a poem about anything you want."
It made no difference to students. In everyone's eyes, it was pure evil. Homework that is. Soon, the bell rang and everyone began to pack up and leave. I was going for the door, but was interrupted.
"Mr. Walker, please stay, I must talk to you." she said.
I didn't object, after all she was the teacher. Whatever she's got to talk about was probably important. She stood up from her seat.
"I notice your grades have been dropping drastically, what is going on?"
"Nothing, ma'am, I am just falling behind." I replied.
"Well, we can't have that happening, I have the perfect solution for that."
"What?"
"To make sure you don't fail school."
"What is it?" I asked.
Suddenly her hand was clutching around my throat and I looked into her green eyes. They were filling with black fluid, and now I felt like a great weight was lifted off my shoulders.
"Command me, Confessor!"
"I want you to go home and do your homework, that I have assigned. Leave, now!"
Without another word I grabbed my belongings and took off. But I couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. Amnell, its like she put me under her love spell or something. As I was walking out the school building a fast car swerved and I landed on top of its hood. Looking into the driver's face, I passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

Lost in Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Love   Lost in Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Nice dude, I really like it. But does it have to be dueling related, when we write our own fanfics.
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

Lost in Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Love   Lost in Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 pm

No, fan fiction can be about anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
General
General
Starscream

Lost in Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Love   Lost in Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Yay! I'm going to write a dueling story! About dueling!
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

Lost in Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Love   Lost in Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 pm

can i be on there i mean you dont have to put kalin kessler as a char but some me-like things i would say and nice story dartz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Love   Lost in Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal of Orichalcos  :: Fun Corner :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: