The Seal of Orichalcos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join and fulfil your destiny as soul thief.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Lt. General NEEDED! 2sbo32b
Lt. General NEEDED! I19tfb

Lt. General NEEDED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

Lt. General NEEDED! Empty
PostSubject: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 pm

We are in need of new Lt. General. The one we had, has chose to retire early, so he won't be back. Those who have other positions (EX. Council, General, etc.) are not eligible for this position. Those who are warriors, can join and apply for this position. To apply, just fill out this form and post your results in comments bellow.

Quote :
Name:
Why would you make a good Lt. General?:

Last edited by Adama on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:59 pm

light yagami

im a good leader i am muture a enough too protect and serve for my commrades and i do my job when in need also i have good respect by other generals and could do good help of the allaince. further more i do hold my own on my duels a skillful one at that i and when i creat my decks tweek until they are just right and i make them up no copy
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 pm

You will not be considered for the position, because you are a member of Council. Thanks for applying though.
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:08 pm

worth a try anyway
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:37 pm

DENIED ~ You are a member of Council. Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Council Member
Council Member
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:03 am

Name: Hikari
Why would you make a good Lt. General?: I am able to listen to other people's problems and help around the place. I'm also good at breaking fights.
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:45 am

DENIED ~ You are a member of Council. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Council Member
Council Member
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 am

I wasn't when I applied, though.
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 am

I will have to post a list of everyone who's in Council. But yes, you are a member of Council.
Back to top Go down
shadowstar
Private
Private
shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:10 pm

it doesnt say im a council member anymore.?
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:52 pm

oh so you think your smart, not cant be - DENIED
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

shadowstar wrote:
it doesnt say im a council member anymore.?

Blackskull told me you did not duel him, and he didn't even talk to you. He tells me, you lied. So, you have been withdrawn from Council. But you can apply for Lt. General if you wish.
Back to top Go down
shadowstar
Private
Private
shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

eh, lt. general is better than council anyways.

just take my above entry.
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 am

What entry? You haven't submitted anything yet.
Back to top Go down
shadowstar
Private
Private
shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am

i am Shadowstar, and i strike fear into the hearts of enemies, my decks are original and capable of winning, my IQ is very high, my strategy impeccable, and i dont crack under pressure. I easily can take up the role of leader and be a model for the masses of the seal.
please consider me for the position.
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 am

Sorry, completely missed that one. OK your application is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Light yagami
Council Member
Council Member
Light yagami

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Shadowstar just because Lt. general is higher than council doesnt mean your a better duelist of the council maybe you should try to beat me before you come and frak with my council
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Captain General
Captain General
Dartz

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 am

I find amusing how you used word frak. Very nice. Anyway, let me put your worried at ease. Council is higher than Lt. General rank. Because...there are going to be 13 members. 13 vs. 1 Lt. General...eh, he's chances to finalize a very important decision is slim to none. But with a council, you guys and gals...if there are any, will decide together as a group.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Council Member
Council Member
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 am

By the way, I can't view the annoucement board, says it's password protected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lt. General NEEDED!   Lt. General NEEDED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lt. General NEEDED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal of Orichalcos  :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: